The Roll Separator "Turkenich"
with Nd-Fe-B Magnetic Circuit.
- The poll separator is intended for upgrading of quartz sands, pegmatite, zircon and other materials removing weak magnetic particles.
The roll magnetic separator "Turkenich" with Nd-Fe-B Magnetic circuit consists of the drum magnetic separator and some (one, two or more) magnetic rollers. The drum magnetic separator is intended for the removal of particles with heightens magnetic susceptibility from the separated material. The magnetic flax density on its surface is 0.36 T. Each magnetic roll consists of alternated magnetic and iron disks of 92 mm across diameter. The magnetic flax density on its surface is 1.8 - 1.9 T. The magnetic rolls are intended for the removal of weak magnetic particles. The separator has modular construction. A dressability of the material to be separated is investigated is investigated on the laboratory roll separator. It can be used in industry with throughput capacity up to 1 tph.
|The industrial roll separator|
|Length of the separation part of the roll, mm||670||1000|
|Diameter of the roll, mm||92||92|
|Throughput capacity, up to, tph||4.5||6|
|Magnetic intensity, T||1,9 +/-5%||1,9 +/-5%|
|Power consumption, kW||3.0||3.0|
|Overall dimension, m||1.5 x 1,6 x 0,5||1.9 x 2,0 x 0,7|
|Mass of the separator, kg||600||800|
|The laboratory roll separator|
|Length of the separation part of the roll, mm||100|
|Diameter of the roll, mm||92|
|Quantity of rolls||2|
|Throughput capacity, up to, tph||1.2|
|Magnetic intensity, T||1.9 ± 5%|
|Power consumption, kW||3.0|
|Overall dimension, m||1.5x0.5x1.6|
|Mass of the separator, kg||50|
The material to be separated is fed directly on the open surface of the roll. The separation process is fulfilled directly on the surface of the roll where the magnetic flax density is 1.9 T, which is much higher than that in the region of separation of any other roll separator.
- The highest degree of removal of weak magnetic particles from the separated material;
- The separator has no belt, used by all conventional roll separators for removal of the attracted magnetic particles from the roll;
- Thanks to the absence of the belt the separator has a very high magnetic flax density in the region of separation, is simple and reliable and has low operating costs.
- Size of particles, mm: 0,315-0,063.
- Fe2O3 contents of quartz sand before cleaning, %: 0,05 - 0,25
- Fe2O3contents of quartz sand after cleaning, %: 0.25 - 0.35
- The mass yield of the magnetic product, %: 0.3
Example: Deep iron removal from quartz sand.
Fe2O3 contents of quartz sand before cleaning, ppm - 700.
Fe2O3 contents of quartz sand after cleaning, ppm: 12-16