LABORATORY ELECTROMAGNETIC ANALYZER “EMA-1”
Laboratory electromagnetic analyzer “Ema-1” is intended for express analysis of determining the mass fraction of the magnetic (non-magnetic) product in mineral sands, non-metallic materials, etc.
- Magnetic induction adjustment in the working gap.
- Current adjustment of the coils of the magnetic system – smooth, manual.
- Digital indication of the current of the coils of the magnetic system.
- Digital indication of voltage across the coils of the magnetic system.
- Pedal activation of the analyzer.
- Power supply – single-phase 220 V
- Maximum electric power consumption – no more than 0.5 kW.
- Service life – 8 years.
- The total weight of the analyzer is 20 kg
MAGNETIC SEPARATOR CONTROL CABINET
The control cabinet for electromagnetic separators is designed to supply the solenoids of the separator with direct current.
- Type: 001;
- Rated operating current, A: 0-60;
- Rated voltage of the power circuit, V: 380;
- Frequency, Hz: 50;
- Output voltage regulation limits, V: 0-400 +/-10% ;
- Indication of voltage on the coil: analog;
- Indication of current in the coil: digital;
- Number of connected solenoids: 1-4;
- Rated control circuit voltage, V: 380/220;
- Degree of protection of the shell according to GOST 14254-80: IP 54;
- Type of climatic version according to GOST 15150-69: U3;
- Overall dimensions, mm (height, width, depth): 1400x600x300;
- Weight, kg: no more than 80.
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY:
- Box – 1 pc.;
- Key for door lock – 2 pcs.;
- Passport with an ES technical control mark. 04.0000.00 PS – 1 copy;
- Instruction of the ES operator. 04.0000.00 TO – 1 copy;